Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2023: Olympia JV, Overlake, Everett, Seattle Prep, Doublecrosse, Seattle Wolfpack, Nathan Hale-Ingraham, Mt Si, Eastlake, Issaquah, Bishop Blanchet
Please send all job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org
OLYMPIA LACROSSE HS JV GIRLS HEAD COACH AND ASSISTANT COACH- PAID POSITION
Olympia JV is currently seeking a Head Coach and Assistant Coach for the 2023 Spring Season. Our Girls program pulls players from Thurston County (Olympia area).
Applicants with previous coaching and girls lacrosse experience at the youth, high school or college level highly preferred.
· Our home field is located at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey, WA
· Practices are at Roosevelt Elementary School in Olympia, WA. M-F 4pm-530pm (possible to have practices start later in the day if this time is an issue).
· Season begins in late February and lasts through mid-May.
· Help promote team unity, sportsmanship, and fair play for all.
· Effective communication with players, parents, board members and coaches.
· Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities.
· Compliance with the Thurston County Lacrosse (Olympia plays under this club), WSLA policies/procedures (including Level 1 Certification, CPR Training, background check, etc.) and USA Lacrosse coaching requirements.
· Attend mandatory coach’s meetings held by WSLA.
· Be available Monday-Friday for practices along with home games that will start at 6 pm; away game start times will vary.
· Establish daily practice plans, manage practices, coach games per schedule.
· Develop individual players with varied skill levels while teaching the rules of the game.
· Assist with recruiting new players at both the youth and HS level. This may include but is not limited to helping at new player clinics.
Thurston County Lacrosse is committed to attracting and retaining quality coaching staff for our Programs. Coaching stipend included and will depend on experience. All coaching staff will be reimbursed for professional development (coaching certifications, CPR/AED/First Aid, etc.) and away game travel.
Contact Keith Edgerton, HS Girls Program Director @
posted 12/20/2022 EM
Overlake Athletic Department Middle School Job Posting
Middle School Girls Lacrosse Coach 7/8 Level – Spring 2023 Season
The mission of the Overlake Athletic Department is to teach character to multi-sport athletes in a fun and competitive environment.
Our Athletic Purpose consists of three components:
• Student Participation
• Skill Development
• Teaching Values
The Overlake School is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Middle School Lacrosse Coach for the Spring season. Qualifications for the position include a knowledge of the sport and prior coaching experience at the middle or high school levels is preferable. Teaching as well as club coaching experience is also considered.
The candidate must:
1.Have the ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty, parents, alums and administrators.
2.Be able to role model the behavior which he/she demands.
3.Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4.Be able to pass a criminal background check.
5.Be First Aid/CPR certified (training provided if needed)
6.Hold WSLA Level 1 Coaching Certificate (training in January can be paid for by school)
- Execute all team practices & games
- Provide basic medical treatment for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Be able to execute emergency plans for athletic facilities
- Attend Athletic Department Coaches Training
Details for the Applicant:
- The season starts March 6th and ends by May 27th, 2023.
- Practices run two days per week, usually 3:00-4:30 pm with games on Saturday.
- Practices are held on-campus.
- The season stipend amount ranges from $2,781-$3,823 D.O.E./ season
Overlake School is an independent, secular, college prep school, which services grades 5-12, located in Redmond, Washington. In addition to state-of-the-art facilities and a competitive, yet inclusive athletic department, Overlake boasts an 80% student participation rate in athletics. Overlake competes in the Washington Schoolgirls Lacrosse Association. Learn more about our department at www.goowls.com.
LINK to Application
posted 12/19/2022 EM
Doublecrosse NE Seattle Lacrosse Club is recruiting paid girls’ lacrosse coaches for the 2023 spring season!!
Openings for 3/4, 7/8 Age groups.
Requirements/Benefits: Approx 6 hours per week, depending on the weekly game schedule. (5-6:30 pm Practices 2 days a week @ Magnusson) + usually 1 game per weekend.
$1800 for the season (Feb 28 - Early June) breaks down to approx $25/h), plus season-end bonus at the completion of the contract.
USA Lacrosse coach training and certification will be provided at no cost.
All candidates must undergo background check.
Ideal coaching candidates:
Former women’s lacrosse players of all ages who love the sport,
enjoy being around kids, and value teaching. Player-coaches will focus on connecting with
players, running practices, and teaching lacrosse skills and game strategies.
We are looking for dedicated, conscientious, reliable individuals with a positive attitude who
appreciate sharing their love of lacrosse and making it FUN.
Who we are:
Doublecrosse (Doublecrosse.com) is one of the original girls’ recreational lacrosse
organizations in Seattle, founded in 2009. We are committed to introducing players to the sport
and teaching and developing fundamental skills, good sportsmanship, and teamwork.
We are a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization, and we field teams comprised of players from 2nd - 8th grade from the northeast Seattle area.
For more information, email Stacey (Board President) at
with your contact information & she will set up a call with you.
Seattle Preparatory School Associate Head Coach Girls Lacrosse
School Mission and Description:
Located on North Capitol Hill, Seattle Preparatory School currently serves a co-educational student body of 785 drawn from throughout the greater metro area. Since its founding in 1891, Prep has been consistently committed to excellence in all its programming, with a special emphasis on the formation of students as “men and women for others.”
The Associate Head Coach – Girls Lacrosse will be committed to animating Prep’s Mission Statement: Seattle Prep is a Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school. We embrace the Ignatian ideals that God may be found in all things, that each person is sacred and that we are created to serve others in community. Our mission is to form discerning, transformational leaders who are intellectually competent, spiritually alive, open to growth, loving and committed to justice.
This position of Associate Head Coach – Girls Lacrosse will lead all on-field strategy and coaching of both practice and competitions. This position will work in tandem with the Program Head, who will oversee program logistics, scheduling, and organization, while serving as a conduit to the athletic department and the girls lacrosse program. While primarily working with the varsity team, this individual may be asked to run joint workouts with junior varsity and/or help build practice plans to best help the JV team develop their skills and abilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Demonstrate a passion for coaching and deep knowledge of the sport(s).
Develop game strategy and building practice plans to best prepare the team for success.
Clearly teach and communicate your expertise to all constituents.
Work in tandem with the Program Head to build a strong and inclusive team culture.
Take direction from Athletic Director as needed.
Seek continuing education opportunities in your sport (clinics, attending college practices, working
camps, etc) as necessary.
Maintain compliance with all Seattle Preparatory School, Metro League, Washington Interscholastic
Activities Association (WIAA), Washington Schoolgirls Lacrosse Association (WSLA) and other sport-specific rules and regulations as required.
This position reports to the Program Head and the Athletic Director.
Requirements and Qualifications
21 years of age
Possess a valid driver’s Washington Driver’s License
Seeking continuing education opportunities in your sport
Available for all practice sessions, workouts, games and related meetings
Current First Aid and CPR certifications
Successful completion of a criminal background check, Safe Environment training, and submittal of
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption prior to start of season
FSLA and WMWA Classification:
This position is classified as Teaching Exempt– Not overtime eligible under the FSLA and the WMWA
Terms of Employment:
• Season runs February – May 2023
• 40 hours per month estimated
• Work location varies based upon practice and game schedule • Will likely require evening and weekend work
• Level 3
One Hour of Sick Leave for Every hour work per City of Seattle law. Sick leave may only be used for times when previously scheduled to work.
Physical / Mental Requirements and Working Conditions:
Physical Requirements: Ability to walk, stand, speak, hear, see, reach, bend, sit, and move hands and fingers, engage in all other physical abilities demanded by the sport and maintain stamina throughout a scheduled work shift. There may be times when the position requires the ability to drive and to work outside.
Mental Requirements: synthesize, analyze, focus, concentrate, strategize, organize, and read emotional cues throughout a scheduled work shift.
Seattle Preparatory School does not discriminate in its employment decisions or practices on the basis of gender, age, race, color, marital status, honorably discharged veteran or military status, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any disability which can be reasonably accommodated in the administration of its educational policies and school administered programs.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the School and the Employee. It is subject to change by Seattle Prep as the needs and requirements of the school change. Employment is at-will and may be terminated at any time by Seattle Prep or the employee with or without cause and without notice.
To apply please send current letter of interest, resume and coaching-related references to: Sam Reed, Athletic Director, email@example.com.
Hiring head and asst youth coaches! 10-15 hours per week, from March-Mid June, working with 3rd-8th grade girls. Take-home pay is approx $20/hr with opportunity for bonuses.
Coaches will run practices and local weekend games, supported by other parent volunteer coaches. Practices are twice weekly, no earlier than 5pm in Central Seattle at Miller or Montlake playfields.
We are looking for female lacrosse players (past or present) who love kids and the game of lacrosse. Our program places heavy emphasis on fun, teamwork, sportsmanship, and “HONORING THE GAME” in addition to lacrosse skills/ knowledge.
Seattle Wolfpack is a non-profit, volunteer-run, co-ed community youth sports club, serving Central Seattle neighborhoods.
Contact us at
Girls Lacrosse Varsity and Junior Varsity Coaches
Nathan Hale High School – Ingraham High School
Date Needed: Jan – May 2023
Nathan Hale and Ingraham High Schools are running a combined high school program and looking for energetic, motivational coaches who are organized and can create a positive presence at lacrosse practice and games.
All Coaches – Desired Qualifications:
- Passionate about youth development on and off the field
- Desire to be part of a coaching collaboration (varsity and junior varsity coaches)
Varsity Coach – Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of WSLA rules and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of individual and team fundamentals of LAX
- Ability to develop and train student-athletes
- Personal skills that reflect positive relations with high school student-athletes, coaches, parents and the community
- Ability to organize and prepare practice schedules
- Ability to develop a solid discipline that emphasizes teamwork and good sportsmanship
- Availability for practice Monday-Friday after school
- Club coaching and/or collegiate playing experience
JV Coach – Desired Qualifications
- Some of the varsity coach qualifications
Qualifications: Required for All Coaches
- High school diploma or equivalent
- WSLA Level 1 certification - training is available in January & paid for by the club
- First Aid/CPR/AED trained and certified from either Red Cross or American Heart Association – training paid for by the club
- Have successfully completed Concussion recognition and management with Return to Play Protocols training as required by Washington State Law
- District required Criminal Justice Fingerprint and Background Clearance and SPS Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Mount Si Lacrosse Girls Varsity Assistant Coach
MSLC seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach. This coach will support the head coach for the girls’ lacrosse program and will help create a vision for the program and executing a plan to successfully lead, develop, and nurture our student-athletes in a positive educational based athletic philosophy.
- Create a positive environment that promotes good sportsmanship
- Plan and execute organized and structured practices
- Maintain accurate records and other required paperwork (rosters, schedules, physicals, match results, records and individual and team accolades)
- Provide effective supervision and evaluation of all players
- Create a rapport with the greater community to generate interest in the program
- Support the youth lacrosse community and willingness to partner with our boys’ program to build a broader network within the community
- Recognize contributions of all and strive to impress upon the athletes and parents that their efforts are valued
- Support Pre/Post-Season Training programs and camp options for Girls Lacrosse
- Prior coaching or playing experience at various skill levels in competitive environments.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and develop essential lacrosse skills, display positive game conduct and develop players’ ability to work together as a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, other coaches and administration
Application: Please send Resume to
Eastlake Lacrosse: Girls JV Head Caoch and Assistant Coaches
Eastlake Lacrosse, located in Sammamish, WA, is seeking a girls HS Assistant Coach. Heading into our 5th season as a program, we started with one team four years ago and have grown to support full Varsity and JV teams, along with a thriving youth program. Our Varsity program has risen to the top of the league in a short amount of time and finished 10th in the state last year! We believe in positive coaching, and our coaching family works together to support each other and all players in the program, regardless of team. Pay is competitive and negotiable depending on coaching and playing experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions! Contact Lena Hanson, Head Varsity Coach, at
Girls Lacrosse Varsity Assistant Coach
Bishop Blanchet is a Catholic, college preparatory high school located near Greenlake, serving a co-ed population of approximately 900 students in grades 9-12. Founded in 1954, Bishop Blanchet is a prominent Archdiocesan high school committed to serving a diverse student body with the most comprehensive Catholic high school experience in the greater Seattle area. We inspire our students to transform the world around them through a life-long commitment to faith, scholarship, and service.
We are currently seeking a Girls Lacrosse Varsity Assistant Coach for the 2022-2023-spring season. Applicants with previous coaching experience at the HS level, CDL endorsements, possessing current First Aid/CPR/AED, and proof of vaccination are preferred. This position reports to the Varsity Girls Head Lacrosse Coach and to the Athletic Director.
Girls Lacrosse is a spring sport. The season runs from February 27- May15, 2023.
- Compliance with all Bishop Blanchet HS and WSLA policies and procedures.
- Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities
- Practice and game times vary throughout the week. Coaches need to be available between the hours of 3-8pm (Monday-Saturday).
- Effective communication with players, coaching colleagues, and parents
- Promotion of sportsmanship, camaraderie, and fair play among team members.
- Developing players within a unified V/JV system.
- Teaching the rules of the game and technique to improve player development.
Bishop Blanchet is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff that will add to the racial, cultural and gender diversity of our school community.
All applicants are required to complete a Catholic School application. Please click here to apply.
, Athletic Director with any questions.
Posted 7/5/2022 EM