Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2024: Pacific Lutheran University, Shoreline, Kamiakin, Stanwood
Please send all job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanwood Girls HS Lacrosse
Job Description: The Stanwood Girls Lacrosse Club is currently seeking a passionate, qualified head coach for our high school girls’ team. The position is a paid stipend and flexible enough to work around a full-time job. Practices should allow for location and timing convenience and are typically scheduled from 5pm to 7pm on weekday evenings in Stanwood (Stanwood High School auxiliary field). Games are played throughout the week with some weekends. ·
o Able to attend all high school team lacrosse practices and games (head coach)
o Able to assist with daily practices per week and attend games
o Proven ability to teach and lead players at various skill levels effectively, as we have players that are brand new to the program and others that have played for years
o Able to communicate and coordinate game strategy and skill development activity that will enable middle school players to transition smoothly to high school lacrosse and high school players to continue growth in sport. ·
Preferred Lacrosse Background
o Played College Lacrosse
o Coached previously at either middle school or high school · Compliance Items and Requirements
o Possess an Active USL Membership
o Pass a Background Check
o Complete NFHS “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” course
o Possess a Valid United States Government ID
o Be CPR & AED Certified o Complete NFHS “Concussion in Sports” course
o Complete “Girls Level 1 Online Course”
o Complete “PCA - Double Goal Coach...” Course
o NOTE: Reimbursement for compliance item certifications and required training will be provided by the club
o Season runs from February through May o Coaches (head coaches) receive stipends at the end of the3 month season
o Additional longer-term opportunities to coach in future seasons for a good program in a good community
Applicants should apply by sending a resume and statement of interest to
After school • Weekend availability Ability to commute/relocate: • Stanwood Wa 98292: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Kamiakin Lacrosse- Kennewick WA
Looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Head Coach for the Kamiakin High School Girls Lacrosse Team. The Head Coach would have the responsibility of organizing and executing practices and training, games, and all other facets of the sport. Must be in compliance with all WSLA and USA Lacrosse rules and regulations. Will work with Kamiakin Lacrosse Club Board President and WSLA for all team logistics.
Kamiakin Lacrosse Club
Shoreline Lacrosse is seeking additional assistant coaches for the girls high school program 2023-24 season.
We are looking for individuals who are innovative, truly enjoy coaching and are looking for a positive lacrosse community to join!
Our mission is to grow the game of lacrosse in our area by providing an inclusive, transparent organization with support for families and coaching for players at all skill levels. Teaching our players how to gain and grow the skills to be successful in the game we love helps to improve the community in ways beyond the sport. Our core operating principle is the game of lacrosse will be made accessible to all children in our community regardless of financial resources. We are a 501(c)(3) federally tax-exempt nonprofit charitable organization that serves youth living in the Shoreline and Lake Forest Park community.
Candidates should have played or coached lacrosse, preferably at the high school or college level.
Job Specific Qualifications
- Must have a strong working knowledge of lacrosse rules and league regulations.
- Works cooperatively with the club coaching group to outline seasonal goals and practice plans.
- Ability to organize and direct individual and small group player development sessions.
- Level 1 and Level 2 USL Coaching certification.
- Current CPR and AED certification
- Complete background check and Abuse Prevention course
- Must have good administrative and organizational skills
- The capacity to establish a good rapport and working relationship with student-athletes, parents, additional club coaches and the community is required.
- Ability to inspire athletes and be a positive coaching influence 5 nights a week under various weather conditions.
- Assist the Head Coach with various coaching duties at practices and on game days.
- Assist in all administrative tasks associated with game day communication and reports.
- Attending fall and spring league and club meetings.
- Work closely with youth coaches to help reinforce club goals and curriculum.
- Contribute in the structure of off-season clinics when applicable and monitor players skill progress.
Stipends are provided to coaches, the amount is based on previous experience and level of time commitment. All costs for required certifications for this position will be reimbursed.
Contact: Christy Neff
Girls HS Head Coach
Pacific Lutheran University Assistant Coach
This position specifically supports the Department and University’s mission through recruiting, coaching, mentoring, and providing administrative assistance for the Women’s Lacrosse program and to the respective Head Coach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Assist in individual instruction in skill development
● Assist in organizing and running practices during the traditional and non-traditional seasons
● Assist in planning and coordinating team travel
● Assist in monitoring student-athlete academics
● Assist in recruiting potential student-athletes and all aspects that come with the recruiting process
● Other duties as assigned by the head coach
● Commitment to the mission statement, core values, and goals of Pacific Lutheran University
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Playing experience necessary/coaching experience preferred
● A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with student-athletes, coaches, athletic trainers, and athletic administration.
● Commitment to fostering a positive student-athlete experience where safety, health, and well-being of student-athletes is paramount.
To apply, please email resume to Head Coach Melanie Rizzotti at