Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2020: Holy Names, Klahowya, Nathan Hale, Ballard, Everett, Bishop Blanchet, Mt Si, Doublecrosse, Seattle Wolfpack, Bainbridge Island Youth
Holy Names Academy is an independent Catholic school for girls in grades 9-12 with an enrollment of 670 that competes in the Metro AAA League, located in Sea-King District 2. Holy Names Academy has a strong and successful athletic program – having won the Metro League All Sports Trophy for the 12th year in a row in 2019.
Holy Names Academy has the following Lacrosse coaching positions open for the spring 2019 season:
- Assistant Varsity Coach
- Head JV Coach
The Varsity Assistant Lacrosse Coach and Head JV Lacrosse Coach will report directly to Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach and the Athletic Director. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with all Holy Names Academy and WSLA policies and procedures.
- Supervision and instruction of lacrosse student athletes during all team activities.
- Effective communication with student athletes and their parents.
- Provide transportation for student athletes in a school vehicle.
Requirements for the position of Lacrosse Coach include:
- Demonstrated knowledge, dedication, experience, and ability to teach lacrosse skills and conditioning programs.
- Ability to teach student athletes sportsmanship, responsibility, discipline, teamwork, commitment, pride and fun.
- Successful candidate should be 25 years of age
- Possess a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to drive 14 passenger mini bus (training provided)
- Be available for practices and competitions from 3:00pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required for practices or competitions
- In-season coaching duties will begin on February 24, 2020 and run through mid-May 2020.
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to Lacey London, Athletic Director –
Bainbridge Island Girls Lacrosse 10U (Grade 3/4) & 12U(Grade 5/6) Youth Coaching
Description: Paid position, Approx. 8-10 hours/week,
- Commit to coaching season beginning FEB 25th to June 1st.
- Attend pre-season WAGLAX coaching meetings
- Run & attend two practices per week (4 hours per week)
- Attend and coach two games per weekend (2 hours per weekend)
- Attend and coach Jamboree’s
- Coordinate assistant coaching duties of two high-school varsity player assistants
- Prepare daily practice plans
- Adhere to BIGL Board Requirements and Recommendations
- Coordinate important team communications with team parents
- Proactively discuss concerns, ideas, or plans with BIGL Youth Coordinators
- Promote culture of sportsmanship consistent with values of BIGL
- Provide fun, educational, and safe environment, be a positive role model for all student athletes
- Pass NCSI background check and SafeSport Training.
- Possess a clearly defined philosophy of coaching and teaching girl’s lacrosse
- Be/Become a member of US Lacrosse
- Prior youth coaching or playing experience preferred
Interested parties please contact:
BIGLA Youth Coordinator
Klahowya H.S. Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach Position Available
- 3.5 Month commitment (February 24, 2020 thru mid-May 2020).
- Klahowya HS is located in Silverdale, WA. Our team is an aggregate of the three Central Kitsap Schools
- Supervision of girls and instruction of athletes during all team activities
- We have a very strong board/parent group willing to handle most administrative responsibilities, allowing coach to dedicate time to team/skill development.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license, USL member, background check, CPR, level 1 coaching and first aid certifications
- Must be available for all afternoon and Saturday practices/competitions
- Experience playing and/or coaching women’s lacrosse at club, high school or college level is required
- Salary is dependent upon experience. Stipend compares favorably with those of peer schools locally.
Please contact Alicia Cole at
or Rob Hawley @ RobHa@ckschools.org.
Head Lacrosse Girls Varsity Coach
Nathan High School
Date Needed: March – May 2020
Nathan Hale High School is looking for an energetic, motivational coach who is organized and can create a positive presence at lacrosse practice and games. Candidates should possess the following:
· Knowledge of WSLA rules and regulations
· Extensive knowledge of the principles of individual and team fundamentals of LAX
· Ability to develop and train student-athletes
· Personal skills that reflect positive relations with high school student-athletes, parents and the community
· Ability to organize and prepare practice schedules
· Ability to develop a solid discipline that emphasizes teamwork and good sportsmanship
· Availability for practice Monday-Friday at 5pm, from March thru May
• High school diploma or equivalent
• WSLA Level 1 certification - training is available in January & paid for by the club
• Club coaching and/or collegiate playing experience
• First Aid/CPR/AED trained and certified from either Red Cross or American Heart Association – training paid for by the club
• Have successfully completed Concussion recognition and management with Return to Play Protocols training as required by Washington State Law
• District required Criminal Justice Fingerprint and Background Clearance and SPS Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training
Woodinville Girls Lacrosse is currently seeking a JV coach and a 7/8 grade coach for the 2020 season, which begins in late February and concludes in mid to late May. The part time positions include the following responsibilities.
Woodinville Girls Lacrosse 7/8 Coach
We are looking for a reliable coach to lead our 7/8th grade team. The ideal candidate will have experience playing lacrosse and a positive, approachable attitude with a focus on having fun while improving skills and team play. Practices are held three times a week and run for two hours each. Games are generally on Saturdays. Responsibilities include
- developing and implementing practice plans with some help from the varsity coach/program director
- fostering team unity and a love of the game
- promoting respect for officials, opponents, teammates and self
- improving skill level for new and experienced players
- communicating effectively with players and parents
Woodinville Girls Lacrosse JV Coach / Varsity Assistant
In our first year with both varsity and JV teams at Woodinville High School, we are looking for a flexible, reliable coach eager to teach and to learn. The ideal candidate will have playing experience and a positive, approachable attitude coupled with an ability to lead by example and have fun. Varsity and JV will practice together for the most part, and the JV coach will work closely with the head coach to develop practice plans, game strategy and a positive, unified team spirit. The JV coach will be responsible for JV games. Practices are Monday through Friday, two hours a day, with games scheduled on weeknights.
Compensation is competitive with other programs.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to
Program Director Courtney Bird (email@example.com)
Hiring Paid Assistant/Head Coaches: Seattle Wolfpack Girls Lacrosse, Grades 3-8
Coaches needed! 9-12 hours weekly, depending on game schedule. Take-home pay is approx $20/hr with opportunity for bonuses.
Coaches will run practices and games, supported by other parent volunteer coaches. Practices are twice weekly, no earlier than 5pm in Central Seattle at Miller or Montlake playfields. Plus local weekend games.
We are looking for female lacrosse players (past or present) who love kids and the game of lacrosse. Our program places heavy emphasis on fun, teamwork, good sportsmanship, and “HONORING THE GAME” in addition to lacrosse skills/ knowledge.
Seattle Wolfpack is a non-profit, volunteer-run, co-ed community youth sports club, serving Central Seattle neighborhoods.
Contact us at
Ballard High School Girls Lacrosse Club is currently searching for a Girls Varsity Head Coach starting in the 2019-2020 school year. This is a great group of young women who have a tremendous amount of experience. They also have a strong desire to learn and compete at the highest level.
Head Coach Job Description
Develop and establish a high-quality program founded on sound principles, strong team values, ethics of hard work, commitment, respect and sportsmanship, all within a fun and competitive atmosphere.
· Have lacrosse coaching/playing experience.
· Be a member of US Lacrosse and at least Level 1 certified.
· Knowledgeable about the nature and risk of head injury/concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
· Certified in First Aid/CPR.
· Pass a criminal background check prior to in-season contact with student-athletes.
· Ability to teach correct lacrosse skills and have strong technical knowledge of the game.
· Have passion and enthusiasm for working with and developing high school student-athletes
· Ability to develop and improve players, with varied skill levels, while teaching rules of the game.
· Focus on team play, building positional skills, and providing opportunities for player growth and development.
· Serve as an appropriate role model and disciplinarian for student-athletes through instructions and actions.
· Mentor assistant and JV coaches.
· Be in compliance with Ballard High School and WSLA policies.
· Create cohesive practice plans and strenuous conditioning routines.
· Manage preseason conditioning and offseason (fall and winter) development opportunities.
· Maintain a notebook with roster, emergency contacts and waivers in the team bag and bring the bag to all practices and games.
· Effective communication with players, parents, board members and coaches
· Serves as an appropriate role model and disciplinarian for student-athletes through instructions and actions.
· Educate parents and players about the college recruiting process.
· Convey to players, parents, and coaches this is a competitive team, playing to win and having fun doing it!
· Create an inclusive atmosphere for all players and promote a one-team/program philosophy.
· Foster a healthy competitive environment.
· Build team unity and chemistry between players, coaches, and families.
For additional information or if you would like to submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history via email please contact our Club President -
Doublecrosse Seattle Lacrosse Club is
recruiting paid girls’ lacrosse coaches for the 2020 spring season.
Requirements/Benefits: 3-8 hours per week, depending on weekly game schedule. Competitive hourly wage ($15-20/h) scaled by experience, plus season end bonus at completion of contract. U.S. Lacrosse coaching training and certification will be provided at no cost. All candidates must undergo background check.
Ideal coaching candidates: Former women’s lacrosse players of all ages who love the sport, enjoy being around kids, and value teaching. Player-coaches will focus on connecting with players, running practices, and teaching lacrosse skills and game strategies. You will be teamed with parent coaches, who focus on parent outreach, scheduling details, and team logistics.
We are looking for dedicated, conscientious, reliable individuals with a positive attitude who appreciate sharing their love of lacrosse and making it FUN. Depending on experience, coaching candidates can hone skills in developing practice plans and communications skills.
Who we are: Doublecrosse (Doublecrosse.com) is one of the original girls’ recreational lacrosse organizations in Seattle, founded in 2009. We are committed to introducing players to the sport and teaching and developing fundamental skills, good sportsmanship, and teamwork. We are a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization, and we field teams comprised of players from 2nd – 8th grade from the northeast Seattle area. Practices are held at Magnuson Park from late February - May; games are held throughout the Puget Sound region, but primarily in the greater Seattle area.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
Girls HS Varsity Lacrosse Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
Mount Si Lacrosse Club is currently recruiting for a Girls’ Varsity Head Coach and Assistant Coaches for the 2019-2020 school year. The lacrosse season begins in late February and concludes in mid- to late May. These are part-time positions (approximately 12-15 hours per week during the season).
General responsibilities for Head Coach and Assistant Coach positions include
· The Mount Si Lacrosse Club promotes the development of and passion for boys’ and girls’ lacrosse in the Snoqualmie Valley. The Mount Si Lacrosse Club is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all of our athletes. We will achieve this by:
· Demonstrating respect for all players, officials, parents and opponents
· Providing opportunities for player growth and development
· Fostering a healthy competitive environment
· Promoting sportsmanship and teamwork
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history via email to our Club President at
EVERETT LACROSSE VARSITY HS GIRLS ASSISTANT COACH
Everett Lacrosse is currently seeking an Assistant Coach for the 2020 Spring Season.
Our Girls programs encompass the Everett, Mukilteo and Marysville school districts, in addition to various private schools. Our home field and practice locations are conveniently located off of I-5 and the Boeing freeway.
Applicants with previous coaching experience at the high school level preferred.
● Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities
● Compliance with Everett Lacrosse and WSLA policies/procedures
● Helping to develop/improve players with varied skill levels while teaching the
rules of the game
● Help promote team unity, sportsmanship and fair play for all
● Effective communication with players, parents, board members and coaches
● Approx. 3 month time commitment (February 24, 2020 - mid-May), available
between 5:00pm - 7:00pm for practices with varying game times during the week
Everett Lacrosse is committed to attracting and retaining quality coaching staff for our Programs. Coaching stipend included and will depend on experience. All coaching staff will be reimbursed for professional development (coaching certifications, CPR/AED/First Aid, etc.) Everett Lacrosse apparel included. ELC has a very strong board and parent group committed to handling all admin duties allowing coaches to focus on player development.
Contact Liz Reeves, President HS Girls - email@example.com
Bishop Blanchet is looking for Varsity and JV assistant coaches and a Head JV Coach