Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2022: Doublecrosse, Eastside Catholic, Ballard, Bishop Blanchet, NSI, Puyallup, Nathan Hale, Seattle Starz Youth
Please send all job postings to email@example.com
Doublecrosse Needs Coaches for the 2022 Season!
We are in need of experienced & fun coaches that would love to work with our girls. Each age group has 2 coaches, we have 1 opening for 3rd/4th grade, one opening for 2nd grade & one opening for 7th/8th graders.
Commitment is 2 times per week, practice at Magnusson Field 5, Games + a few parent/coaches meetings. Hourly pay depending on experience.
Requirements that Doublecrosse reimburses the cost of:
- USA Lacrosse coaching membership
- USA Lacrosse Level 1 Coaching certification (required for 14U only but strongly recommended at all levels)
- CPR/First Aid certification
Season is end of Feb-June, TBD.
If you are interested, please reach out to Stacey Guerrero, Doublecrosse Board =
Eastside Catholic Head Girls Lacrosse Coach
Eastside Catholic High School, a WSLA member of the Independent conference, is accepting applications for a Girl's Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach reporting to the Athletic Director.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a positive coaching style and a strong vision for developing our growing program. We offer competitive pay, comparable to coaches with similar experience in our area.
Desired Professional Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a head lacrosse coach preferred
- Mature, responsible and self-motivated individual with a positive coaching style
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong vision for developing our high school Varsity team
- Ability to work effectively with Athletic Department and other support members and coaches
- Attend all high school games and practices
- Develop and implement consistent practice plans
- Ensure all players learn all aspects of the game and have opportunities to develop these skills in practice and games
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to good sportsmanship; compile and maintain accurate individual and team performance records; participate in the awards program(s) according to school procedure.
- Communicate important information (team news, practice changes, game changes, etc.) in a timely manner to players and parents
- Coordinate with the league to schedule games and tournaments for the high school Varsity team
- Manage game-day operations
- Facilitate planned camps or clinics
- Attend WSLA meetings as required
- Establish seasonal and long-range goals for the program
- Model behavior that exemplifies our Core Covenants (True Competitor, Integrity, Accountability and Family)
- Implement team activities to promote our Core Covenants
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with players, parents, and the Athletic Department on program development, scheduling, player recruitment, player discipline, and program policies
- Hire and manage staff including varsity assistant coach and JV coach
- Manage distribution, collection and inventory of uniform/equipment
- Work with and support all fundraising efforts
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Athletic Director
Qualifications: Previous experience as a head lacrosse coach preferred. Stipend DOE.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to submit electronically a cover letter, resume and the names and telephone numbers of five professional references to:
Posted 9/20/2021 EM
Ballard High School Girls Lacrosse Club is currently searching for 2 Assistant Coaches for the 2022 Spring season.
Our program is focused on team building, hard work, commitment, respect and sportsmanship. Our coaching staff strives to maintain a fun and competive atmosphere with a group of young women who want to learn and compete at the highest level.
Lacrosse coaching/playing experience.
Membership in USA Lacrosse and at least Level 1 certfied.
Knowledge about the nature and risk of head injury/concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Certfication in First Aid/CPR.
Completion of Safe Sport Background check
Strong technical knowledge of the game of lacrosse and its rules.
Passion and enthusiasm for working with and developing high school student-athletes
of all skill levels.
Focus on providing opportunities for player and team growth and development.
Collaboration with other team coaches
Creation of cohesive practice plans and conditioning routines.
Effective communication with players, board members and families
Promotion of a healthy competitive environment
For additional information, please contact our Board President - firstname.lastname@example.org or 206 949 2880.
posted 9/16/2021 EM
Bishop Blanchet High School
Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach
Reports to Athletic Director
Bishop Blanchet is a Catholic high school located in Seattle, WA. We are committed to attracting and retaining outstanding individuals to reflect the racial, cultural, and gender diversity of our student population. We actively seek candidates of different backgrounds who are devoted to engaging and inspiring a high-achieving and well-rounded student population to be leaders, in and out of the classroom. Our co-curricular student activity program, including athletics, clubs, and performing arts, are recognized for their excellence in the northwest.
Bishop Blanchet is a Catholic, college preparatory high school established by the Archbishop of Seattle. Rooted in Gospel Values, we educate students within a challenging, positive and diverse learning environment. We inspire students to transform the world around them through a lifelong commitment to faith, scholarship and service.
Bishop Blanchet High School is seeking a Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach for the 2021-2022 - spring season. Applicants with previous coaching experience at the HS level, 21 years or older, possessing a valid Washington State driver’s license with a CDL endorsement, and current First Aid/CPR/AED certification are preferred. This position reports to the Athletic Director.
Girls Lacrosse is a spring sport. The season runs from February 28 - May 29, 2022.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with all Bishop Blanchet HS and WSLA policies and procedures.
- Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities:
- Practice and game times vary throughout the week. Coaches need to be available between the hours of 3-8pm (Monday-Saturday).
- Effective communication with players, coaching colleagues, and parents
- Promotion of sportsmanship, camaraderie, and fair play among team members.
- Maintenance and inventory of team equipment and apparel.
- Teaching the rules of the game and technique to improve player development.
- Summer Camp participation is recommended with the job.
Bishop Blanchet is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff that will add to the racial, cultural and gender diversity of our school community.
All applicants are required to complete a Catholic School application.
Closing date: until filled
posted 9/14/2021 EM
Interested in coaching with the Seattle Starz Youth Girls Program? We are always on the look put for strong female coaches to help players take their skills to the the next level!
Please contact our Girls Youth Director, Danielle Morgan, at
for the opportunity to coach with Starz this fall/winter season.
Newport Sammamish Interlake (NSI) Looking for a Varsity Head Coach to lead our High School Program. The Head coach will serve as a teacher, mentor for our student athletes to learn about leadership, teamwork, integrity, and competition through the game of lacrosse. Please apply through the Bellevue School District:
Bellevue School District - Head Coach Girls Lacrosse 2021-22 - Newport, Sammamish, and Interlake High School (tedk12.com)
Girls Lacrosse Varsity Head Coach
Nathan High School
Date Needed: April – June 2021
Nathan Hale High School is looking for an energetic, motivational coach who is organized and can create a positive presence at lacrosse practice and games. Candidates should possess the following:
- Knowledge of WSLA rules and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of individual and team fundamentals of LAX
- Ability to develop and train student-athletes
- Personal skills that reflect positive relations with high school student-athletes, parents and the community
- Ability to organize and prepare practice schedules
- Ability to develop a solid discipline that emphasizes teamwork and good sportsmanship
- Availability for practice Monday-Friday after school
- High school diploma or equivalent
- WSLA Level 1 certification - training is available in January & paid for by the club
- Club coaching and/or collegiate playing experience
- First Aid/CPR/AED trained and certified from either Red Cross or American Heart Association – training paid for by the club
- Have successfully completed Concussion recognition and management with Return to Play Protocols training as required by Washington State Law
- District required Criminal Justice Fingerprint and Background Clearance and SPS Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training
Please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
posted 7/21/2021 EM
The Puyallup Panthers Lacrosse Club and the Valley Lacrosse Alliance is actively seeking a new dynamic, energetic and highly organized leader for our High School Girls Lacrosse program. Candidates for this position must be able to coach, teach, mentor and effectively communicate all skill levels of women’s lacrosse. We are looking for a head coach that can foster relationships with student-athletes, build individual and team confidence and help build the girl’s lacrosse program.
The Puyallup Panther HS Head Coach is responsible for leading, developing and inspiring young women in the sport of lacrosse. The Head HS Coach must be able teach basic and advance lacrosse techniques, develop and inspire the student-athletes, as well as give timely and pertinent feedback to improve both individual and team performance. Additionally, the Head Coach must focus on providing the proper instruction and make the safety of the players the top priority.
This position requires an experienced coach who has strong managerial and organizational skills that can bring fresh new ideas to the program.
- Manage all aspects of the Girls Lacrosse program on and off the field.
- Manage and supervise all assistant coaches.
- Strong technical and tactical knowledge of Girls Lacrosse
- Committed to building a character first Lacrosse program
- Actively maintain familiarity with all Puyallup Panthers Lacrosse players and families
- Strong ability to use technology in implementing game and practice strategies
- The ability to communicate effectively to player, parents and alumni
- Teach relevant skills, tactics, and techniques consistent with safe and effective play
- Improve performance by providing feedback to individual players and the team
- Communicate efficiently and timely with parent concerns
- Attend all pertinent club meetings
- Demonstrate conduct consistent with Valley Lacrosse Core Values
- Other duties as delegated by the Director of Athletics
Prior coaching experience at the high school Lacrosse is desired but can be discussed during the recruitment process/interview. All Head Coaches must have basic proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, virtual collaboration tools and have the ability to research and use other web based tools.
- Must have excellent organizational, writing, and communications skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, and have professional work ethics.
- Must be able to interact effectively with others and work in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate initiative in handling multiple priorities and have good time management skills.
- Must be motivated, self-starting, willing to take initiative and responsibility.
- Must be flexible with schedules and willing to travel when required.
- Must hold personal and business-sensitive information in confidence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong conflict resolution
- Excellent collegiality, professionalism, and organizational ability
- Ability to work well with teenagers and their parents
- Ability to use sound judgment and work independently
- Must meet all Washington State and US Lacrosse certification requirements.
If you are interested in this position please contact Mr. Tony Duck at 253-381-0596 or