Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2023: Tahoma, West Seattle
Please send all job postings to email@example.com
West Seattle Lacrosse Club
Head Coach Position available
West Seattle Lacrosse is looking for a Head Coach. The person we are looking for has a passion
for the game of lacrosse. They should have played the game at the college level and are excited
to help our high school players grow as lacrosse players and young women.
West Seattle Lacrosse Club is an up and coming program with a solid player base, Strong
committed Board of directors and a passionate parent base. We also have a consistent Youth
feeder program aligned with the Club.
Responsibilities This person is responsible for coaching the team as well as oversight and
coordination of the entire program. This person will report to the Club President. Specific
1.Compliance with all West Seattle Lacrosse Club conduct standards, WSLA policies and
2. Supervision and instruction of student-athletes during team activities
3. Hiring and managing Assistant Coach(s)
4. Development of the long-term vision for the girls lacrosse program
5. Development of practice plans and conditioning routines.
6. Collaboration with youth level coaches
7. Strong communication with players, board members and families
8. Promotion of a healthy, competitive environment
9. Promotion of balanced achievement in all areas of school life for student-athletes
10. Communication with players, board members and families
Requirements and Qualifications
1. At least 21 years of age, Clean driving record and a valid Washington state driver's
2. Be available for all practices and competitions during their coaching season with availability
on weekends as required.
3. Experience coaching girls/women's lacrosse at the club, high school or college level is
4. Organize and submit WHSBLA Pre-Season Check-list
5. Current US Lacrosse Membership
6. US Lacrosse's "Level 1 Coaching* Certificate
7. Possess or obtain prior to the start of the season current First Aid/CPR certification.
8. Knowledge about risk of head injury/concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
8. Pass a background check.
Compensation We offer a stipend paid at the end of season
Please submit your resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tahoma Lacrosse Club
Tahoma High School Girls Lacrosse Club is seeking a girls' Varsity Head Varsity Coach for an experienced team. Will work closely with the JV team and develop practice and game plans. Strong leadership and communication skills necessary and a desire to grow the program. Fall practice and spring game season. Generous Coaching stipend offered to qualified candidates.
Our program is focused on team building, hard work, commitment, respect and sportsmanship. We strive to maintain a fun and competitive atmosphere with a group of young women who want to learn and compete at the highest level.
Lacrosse coaching/playing experience.
Membership in USA Lacrosse and at least Level 1 certified.
Knowledge about the nature and risk of head injury/concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Certification in First Aid/CPR.
Completion of Safe Sport Background check
Strong technical knowledge of the game of lacrosse and its rules.
Passion and enthusiasm for working with and developing high school student-athletes
of all skill levels.
Focus on providing opportunities for player and team growth and development.
Collaboration with youth level coaches
Delegate specific duties, supervise implementation and, at season’s end, analyze staff effectiveness and evaluate all assistant coaches.
Creation of cohesive practice plans and conditioning routines.
Effective communication with players, board members and families
Promotion of a healthy, competitive environment
For additional information, please contact our Girls Program Director - Jen Pretty via email: email@example.com or (425) 877-9202